SkyFyre SkyFyre

Interesting

Very great game style you have going, it is very addictive even when you have nothing else to do~ 10/10 for me.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Wow this was fun!

So far all of the Dark Cut's I have played are fun but this one is even better! I loved how everything played out until the end, I did get one bug is on the first one you sedate instead of uplinking then unable to do anything else. Nevermind that all though, wonderful game! I want to see more!!

The Joker Soundboard The Joker Soundboard

Good, good!

Well constructed, clean sounds and basic soundboard view. This shall be approved by me since I love the Joker.

GemCraft GemCraft

Wow, addicting!

I come upon this game and decide to rate and review it since it is "Under judgement". Like I always do I let it load and test it out. Since it was from Armor Games I knew it would be good but SO addicting!!! Wow I came to review it and ended up giving this review 2 hours later. Not noticing time in my house It came to that as I was into this game. Wonderful, pure genius.

Blocs 2 Blocs 2

Interesting

Some bugs and alitte more unstable for others, but this game can go to higher standard man. Alittle more time put into this shall make it better.

3d logic 3d logic

Good Time Killer

Nice game to kill sometime when your bored. I found this simple game to be actually hard. I have gotten up to level 24 and iam impressed with this game.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

An Addicting Senceless game

Lol Wow I first thought this game didnt make any sence but now iam getting addicted. Lol I have gotten as far as 72 :D