Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

LMAO

Just one word, Lmao.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

LOL.

I have not lol'd that hard in forever, but I CAN'T GET THESE ****** LIPS RIGHT!

GraFight V GraFight V

One word. Amazing.

Usually I turn down the sight of stick figure animations but this one grabbed my attention because of the previous few. This right here is amazing, the music as well as the entire animation with the level of detail put into place, I cannot wait for more !

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

LOVED IT

This was hirlarious! ^_^

Wonchop Demo Reel 09 Wonchop Demo Reel 09

Wonderful!

You my friend, have some talent! I found this very enjoyable and even checked it out on youtube from the link. ;) Worth keeping up here.

Saints Awesome Saints Awesome

Nice

For a start this was actually pretty good. Needs work on the sound abit, I had to turn my sound down cause of it. It was funny with the black man and the grape juice lol, this will become a better flash if you work on it abit more. Iam not saying this isnt good and all, as this is only my opinion. I will enjoy to watch this again. Keep up the good work!

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Funny

Now that was the best representation of the game so far! I loved all those moments, WTF is that. I would like to see more from you in the future.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Lol..Thats it.

Wow lol hahahah!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Wonderful!

hahahaha I never laughed so hard!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Haha

Usually this game is awsome but not how he made it to be. He showed us the real game we are playing and it was funny!!!